Full how to get started down below!
And the best part is that you don’t even need to have a powerful computer to reach 10$+ daily!
- Click here to sign up <—- (0.001BTC Sign-Up Bonus)
- Click ”Sign up” at the top menu
- Fill in your email address and password
- After logging in from the main menu tab press ”Profile” then ”Payment Settings”. You will need to provide a bitcoin wallet address. I personally use Coinbase (click here to sign up). You can use it to sell bitcoins for usd/eur/gbp and withdraw it via bank. Or you can use it to invest and buy bitcoins/altcoins, wait for when your coin’s value goes high and sell it for profit!
Installing Smart Miner
- Once logged in, click the “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SMART MINER” link under your avatar on the website or use this download link.
- You’ll be downloading “Computta_windows-x64.exe” at a reasonable 65.6MB.
- I had to install to the default directory as clicking “Browse” made the installer crash.
- Keep clicking “Next” and wait for it to finish installing. Once it has finished, ensure you select:
“[x] Run Computta” and click “Finish”
- Now here’s the benchmark section. Before clicking “Start Benchmark”ensure that your PC isn’t running programs or games in the background. Your PC may become very slow during the benchmark as it stresses your system to 100% to see what its capabilities are.
- Once finished you’ll then have to enter your account details that you used to make your account earlier.
- … AND THAT’S IT, you’re ready to start mining. Click “Start earning > >” to begin. Also, remember that the following benchmark is calculated in USD.
When you’ve installed and set up Computta, you’ll see the following mining screen:
The settings are fairly straight forward, but my recommendation is to select “Smart” and then go into “Advanced settings”. Here you’ll see how you can edit when your PC will start mining and how intensely it will run.
Set your away time in minutes first. 1 min of no use will maximise your earnings while ensuring your PC runs smoothly when you’re using it.
The next two sliders represent how you will mine when you’re using your computer. The last two sliders determine how intensely the PC runs when left alone.
If running this on a family members PC, I definitely recommend:
- 5 minutes away time
- 0% CPU and GPU usage on the first two sliders.
- 50% CPU and 100% GPU in the second sliders.
This way you won’t get angry text from them asking why their PC doesn’t run well anymore.
- 1 minute away time
- 0% CPU and 100% GPU on the first sliders.
- 50% CPU and 100% GPU on the second sliders.
For my PC, I’m running a Plex server so I still require around half my CPU power to send movies to my lounge room and phone, but you may want it to run 100% on your CPU for more profit. I definitely recommend setting your GPU to 100% as this will be your biggest earner!!! You’ll note that I’m running my GPU 100% ALL THE TIME. This is on purpose as my PC is still very responsive on the desktop when the cards are in full use. When I want to play games, I just click the “Off” button on the main screen, game away, then return it to the “Smart” setting after. This ensures that while I’m just web browsing (or writing this very Steemit story) I’m not stopping my PC from earning me money.
- Note: Please use a program like MSI Afterburner to check your CPU and GPU temperatures to ensure your PC won’t overheat during mining. You may need to turn your fans up, or only run at 90% or less if you’re hitting 80deg or higher. This is especially important for laptops as they generally have less efficient cooling capabilities.